The Hayes Company has been improving the comfort of homes since 1978. We are educated in all aspects of improving home energy efficiency, comfort, and health.
Energy Audit Services in Kansas City & Nashville
Energy evaluations performed by our specially trained staff are always geared toward getting you the biggest return for your investment. We offer a range of energy evaluation options to serve our customers. We have a knowledgeable sales staff and a BPI Certified Residential Energy Analyst to provide you with the best options for improving your home’s energy efficiency.
Your home may qualify for rebates through your local utility. Click here to learn more!
Insulation/Air Sealing Inspection and Estimate – FREE
From increasing the insulation in your attic to figuring out why that one room gets so hot, our knowledgeable salespeople can diagnose your basic energy efficiency needs quickly and provide an estimate on the work. This includes an assessment of the problem areas that you identify and an inspection of other common trouble spots including, but not limited to:
- Attic, Wall, Basement Insulation
- Attic Ventilation
- Air Sealing/Doors and Windows
- Duct Sealing/Insulation
Building Envelope Inspection – Blower Door and Infrared Scan – $150
When a basic inspection of your home isn’t enough to diagnose the areas that need improvement, using a blower door and infrared camera can provide the homeowner and The Hayes Company salesperson with the information they need to make a recommendation. Includes Blower Door test, infrared scan and report with pictures. Does not classify as an energy audit.
KCP&L/Spire Rebate Energy Audit – $250
Qualifies the homeowner to receive the most current rebate program through the utility programs. Includes:
- Blower Door Test
- Attic Inspection
- Summarized Report
Comprehensive Energy Audit
This option provides the homeowner with the most comprehensive information about their home’s energy consumption. After the initial pretest, the information is put into energy modeling software which calculates savings in dollars for each improvement recommended. Includes:
- BPI Certified Safety Testing of Gas Appliances
- Blower Door Test
- Infrared Inspection
- Visual Inspection of the House
- Energy Modeling
- Summarized Report with Findings, Recommendations and Estimates of Savings/ROI
Comprehensive Energy Audit Pricing:
- Under 4000 Square Feet – $450
- 4000–7500 Square Feet – $550
- Call for an estimate specific to your house if it is over 7500 square feet, has a swimming pool to add zonal pressure testing, or to add pressure pan testing of HVAC attic ductwork.
Call for an estimate specific to your house:
• Over 7500 Square Feet
• Swimming Pool
• Add Zonal Pressure Testing
• Add Pressure Pan Testing of HVAC Ductwork in Attic to Isolate Leakage from Ductwork